Welcome to Wild West Irish Tours
Expect Great Things in Simple Places
ComeÂ home to the land ofÂ your heart’s desire for the year of the IrishÂ “Gathering 2013″
We will bring you home to your hearts core, byÂ providing you special access to Nature, the landscape, culture and heritage of the glorious West of Ireland. We bring only 5 to 7 travelers per trip, deep within the â€śwaters and the wildâ€ť of our magnificent mountainous western coast of Irelandâ€“ and introduce you to the soul of Ireland: its warm hearted people.
Open yourself to be transformed; to live what you have always dreamed of, and so few ever experience. Return “home” to your own hearth, your place of belonging,Â and allow us the privilege to bring you to the places your own ancestors would take you. It is your journey- your time-your place. Our tours are small, personal and intimate, and you will experience Ireland as if you were a local. This is not a big motor-coach tour. We bring you the depth, soulÂ and spirit of Ireland. Gather-in with us in 2013.
Enjoy this 2 minute presentation starring Cathy Jordan of Dervish, featuring the west of Ireland and Wild West Irish Tours!
An rud is annamh is Ăontach. “What is seldom is wonderful.”
We have learned from experience that travelers seek what is authentic and unique. We live in the West of Ireland and know the places seldom seen, and have access to a hidden world of wonder. Our adventurers have come to expect great things in simple places. Here are some reasons why:
- We bring only 5 to 7 travelers at a time, so we can be flexible and spontaneous.
- With this small groups approach, you have a very personalized experience.
- We say no to â€śtouristy tours.â€ť We go to places only the locals know.
- Our friends locally guide us to music sessions, pubs, Ceili dances and events.
- Our guests stay in a comfortable cottage in gorgeous surroundings.
- In our comfortable mini-bus, we have access to the places not found on a tour map.
- Past travelers say they were â€śtransformedâ€ť and felt â€śa sense of belonging.â€ť
- We welcome people who travel solo, couples, and small groups.
- We have special “between tour date” tours for special occasions.
- We are official partners with Tourism Ireland
What our “Wild Westie” Travelers are saying:
~ from Wild Westies Denise and Maureen, New York